1. Zara leather jacket. This baby is the definition of an oldie but a goodie as it was one of my OG Zara purchases. Never fails to bring some badass to any outfit. I'm looking to add another (vegan) leather jacket to the collection soon...digging this one. Yet, nothing will ever rival my one & only from Queen Z.
2. Superga sneakers. Thinking it is time to take a separation from my Stans, as the soles of them are slowly falling apart. Personally, Superga kicks have never really done it for me, greatly prefer clean white kicks, but it has been a refreshing pep in my step. I'm also eyeing these red bad boys from Vans. Sneakerhead never dies.
3. Ray-Ban sunglasses. I've been switching between the round Ray-Bans and the classic wayfarers like hot cakes. Simply cannot decide which pair shall stand on my metaphorical pedestal but my Lennon style is currently pulling ahead simply for their radiating cool factor.
4. Hermes silk bracelets/chokers . Talk about a forgotten soul of Sloane's wardrobe. My parents have given me these Hermes silk and charm ties over the past several years and it has built up quite the collection. I went through somewhat of an anti-jewelry phase during the fall and briefly into the winter, until I whipped out these from my jewelry box. Since then, you can find them either on my wrist or for something a little quirkier than normal, as a choker.
5. J.Crew hat. Sadly this Panama hat has gone to hat heaven. That's why I was spending some free time trying on hats after hat. Hats are back, who knew? As much as I love the Panamas and fedoras, forever supporting the baseball hat.