Ok... confession: I am no kitchen connoisseur, but I still like to experiment with some things, like my own spin on a holiday drink. It's a great take on a spicy/chocolate tea, but much healthier and to say the least, you know what the ingredients are..
- boiled water
- 1 cup of almond mink- vanilla optional
- handful of semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips
- pinch to a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2-3 drops of stevia French Vanilla sweetener
- 1 tea bag of pumpkin spice
- boil water at 375* F
- In a separate saucepan, melt chocolate chips until they are a smooth mixture
- Add in the almond milk with chocolate
- Stir milk and chocolate until they evenly mixed together
- By now, the hot water should be steaming... soak the tea in with a pitcher or right into a mug
- In the saucepan, add cinnamon and sweetener to the mixture
- Boil until color has darkened
- Mix the almond milk mixture with the pumpkin spice tea in a mug (it should be 2/3 parts milk, 1/3 water)
- Stir and enjoy!